Still, as Christmas is RAPIDLY approaching, I've added my little Christmas smiley to my post this morning so, I'm off for a coffee before raiding my stash for the above sketch - do check back later to see what turned up!!!
The musings of a totally purple obsessed crafter!!!! You name it, if it's purple I WANT IT!!! I'm a rubber stamping card maker who dabbles with making ATC's, scrap booking and more recently art journaling and canvases! I love to distress and I love to make a mess!!! I'm also pretty obsessed with Christmas and make a lot of cards for the occasion. Check out my blog below and leave a comment if you like what you see ....... thanks for stopping by
Saturday, 11 December 2010
Morning and welcome to sketchie day
Hi everyone, as you know Saturday's for me are sketchie day as there's a new sketchie challenge every Saturday over on Craftubble's Craft Mad & Loving It group. This week's challenge has been set by the lovely Lauren and you can see her sketch below, if you fancy having a go then why not pop over to here and have a look at the Design Teams fabulous cards too.
It was so much warmer yesterday that I woke up really HOT during the night and had to open both windows in our bedroom!!! Blimey, what a change from just a few days ago!?!?!??
Still, as Christmas is RAPIDLY approaching, I've added my little Christmas smiley to my post this morning so, I'm off for a coffee before raiding my stash for the above sketch - do check back later to see what turned up!!!
Still, as Christmas is RAPIDLY approaching, I've added my little Christmas smiley to my post this morning so, I'm off for a coffee before raiding my stash for the above sketch - do check back later to see what turned up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm loving that sketch, way to go Lauren. Can't wait to see what you come up with Kathy :)
Katie x
Post a Comment