Saturday, 11 December 2010

Morning and welcome to sketchie day

Hi everyone, as you know Saturday's for me are sketchie day as there's a new sketchie challenge every Saturday over on Craftubble's Craft Mad & Loving It group. This week's challenge has been set by the lovely Lauren and you can see her sketch below, if you fancy having a go then why not pop over to here and have a look at the Design Teams fabulous cards too.

It was so much warmer yesterday that I woke up really HOT during the night and had to open both windows in our bedroom!!! Blimey, what a change from just a few days ago!?!?!??

Still, as Christmas is RAPIDLY approaching, I've added my little Christmas smiley to my post this morning so, I'm off for a coffee before raiding my stash for the above sketch - do check back later to see what turned up!!!

Santa Sled

1 comment:

Katiejane said...

I'm loving that sketch, way to go Lauren. Can't wait to see what you come up with Kathy :)
Katie x