Friday, 31 December 2010

Morning - my first New Years Eve since I started blogging!

And I wanted to wish you all the Happiest of New Years and the hope that 2011 will be good for you all. No Friday Fun today as it's New Years Eve and I'm sure you all have plans for your day . . . .

We have no plans to go out in order to celebrate the New Year and, if the telly's its normal rubbishy self we'll probably find ourselves tucked up in bed and fast asleep as the hand ticks past midnight!!!

Have a good day and a good (if not great) evening all - catch you next year!





And, no, those are not my flip flopped feet sticking out of the bottom of that box!!! As if!


5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Happy New Year to you to,Kathy...we are actually going out tonight....so a late morning tomorrow,I think!!

SallyB said...

Hi Kathy...
We have no plans either...We have been invited out for a New Year/Birthday bash but we have our little people so not sure if it's suitable as it's in a nightclub! Am thinking of taking all the decs down today and doing some re-arranging. Enjoy your cosy night in...it sounds like it's not often ...you always seem to be out and about or have people over for dinner!
This time last year we were in New York and spent the day in the Museum of Natural History...then were in Times Square for some of the evening...Phew it was packed! Glad to be having a quieter time at home this year..
Happy New Year to you!

Lauren Hatwell said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Craft Pal. See you in 2011 and enjoy your evening in. Lx

Cherry said...

Happy New Year Kathy and Steve. Here's to a wonderfully crafty 2011. Looking forward to the journey. Hugs Cherry xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Happy New Year to you and Steve, hope your quiet evening at home was enjoyable :O)

My hotmail problem is getting worse, I now can't send out any emails from the new (empty) mailbox and just get an error message telling me my account has been temporarily suspended!!! :O(