Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Morning readers,




This one's yet another cold one and I have to go out this morning - such a thick frost on the tree but, looking at the car, nothing! So I'm assuming ice on the car rather than frost - oh goodie! See how thick the frost is on this tree in my neighbours garden.




Hubby went out last evening, to a meeting of his fellow model enthusiasts and I stayed in to craft. The December challenge on Scrap Addicts is a WINTER themed layout which should feature snowflakes and only two photos - tougher than it sounds. It's not my best work but maybe, with all the wintry weather, I'll do another one!




I'm off to meet up with my pal, Andrea, this morning - we had to postpone last week as she had car trouble so I'm hoping that both of us will make it today and we'll have the chance to catch up - probably our last chance before Christmas / New Year.






Looks Christmas card pretty out there this morning but probably means its treacherous, do take care if you need to go out and, wrap up warm!!!





Later peeps

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

it sure is pretty Kathy. Enjoy your coffee morning. Love your LO too. Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Hope your coffee date with Andrea goes well and that you return safe and sound home later. Your piccies do look very pretty and I like your layout.
hugs
wynneth
x

scrappyjacky said...

Well....I really like the LO....but as you say....there's plenty more of this weather coming....if you really want to do another page!