Friday, 24 December 2010

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi there,

Me again, another quickie - a last couple of cards in recently and missed sending out Christmas cards in time so thought it best to send out New Year cards instead.

I used a C6 card, two pieces of patterned DCWV paper from the Winter Stack and some blue textured card. I used my Martha Stewart PATP "Poinsettia" set. I inked up my Cats Pyjamas image and sentiment and coloured using Atyou Spica glitter pens, highlighting the champagne swirl and shirt buttons with small glitter water drop gems. Hope you like it as it's likely to be my last crafting before at least Boxing Day!

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2011 to all my readers - enjoy the holiday

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Very apt for New Year,Kathy.
Have a wonderful christmas.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Very nice indeed. You really can't beat DCWV and the image is SO RIGHT!

Lx

jackid said...

Kathy a lovely new year card there and yes the image is spot on
Jacki xx

clare said...

fab card. CHEERS!! x