Friday, 3 December 2010

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post




I've been a bit naughty today . . . it's only December 3rd and hubby went up in to the loft looking for tax returns etc . . . brought down the Christmas decs whilst he was up there and, one thing led to another - we poured a beer and then a second and (before I knew what was happening) my Christmas tree was up!! Oooops. So then I just had to decorate it and then put all my already wrapped presents underneath (I still have a few to wrap but have nearly finished - just waiting on the post!).


So here it is, I simply couldn't leave it without the presents ... it looks so sad without presents, doesn't it?


Hope you've had fun this Friday evening too




3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fa La La La La, La La La Laaaaahhhhhh....feeling proper festive now Kathy. Your tree looks just beautiful. I guess you could say you decorated your bloglet too. Lx

Cherry said...

Great glittery tree Kathy - so magical and that wrapping looks great. And with all the snow - it's feeling alot like Christmas! Have a fun weekend. Hugs Cherry XXX

My name is Wynneth said...

"It's begining to look a lot like Christmas - everywhere I go..... " la la la la la la BEEOOTIFULL tree young Kathy :O)

hugs
wynneth
x