Wednesday, 8 December 2010

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Not much going on today, mundane stuff like letter writing and bill paying followed by a mega exciting trip to Sainsbury's but at least now we have the crackers and gammon joint for Christmas Day - Whoop de dooooo!

We also reached the heady temperatures of PLUS 1° today - felt like spring!


When I took this mornings WOYWDW photo I was ashamed! I set about tidying it before I allowed myself to craft any more today! It took like FOR EVER!!!! well actually ninety minutes before I could see my desk! Of course this also involved finding homes for my Sakura pens which really ought to be stored on their sides - you know how these "little" jobs evolve! Anyway, I still have the problem of what the heck to do with my lovely new Martha Stewart punches - any suggestions? And no, mailing them to you doesn't count as a practical storage solution - sorry!!!


Anyway, now I can actually see my table of craftiness I can get on with the Christmas Carol or Song challenge over on ILPM's and the commission to make a Christmas card for a friend of mine!, but I guess that will have to be tomorrow afternoon now as I shall be out in the morning - meeting up with fellow crafter, Lilian (aka CB's DUDLEY) at the local Hobbycraft! There may be coffee and maybe even a mince pie involved in this foray . . . .


Hope you've all managed to have a pleasant and more craft-y day than I have!

3 comments:

Cherry said...

Congrats on your top 3 - woo hoo Kathy.

Glad you had a successful trip out and a successful tidy - kinda satisfying. I've no useful suggestions about punches - if you find one let me know.

Your desk looks very and set for some more serious action now - ready steady craft...

PS. Just caught up with image swap thread as soon as I get your images I'll pass them on to Debs with mine.

Hugs Cherry XXX

Brenda Brown said...

Mmmm a coffee and mince pie sounds lovely - I haven't had one yet this year. It's been work for me today - but hooray, apart from a couple of reports to get out I am now finished for this year.
Hope you've solved your storage problems - I find I have to get rid of something if I buy anything new I have totally filled up my space.
Off to the hospital soon and back to finish decorating - then hopefully I can get some crafting done tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Katiejane said...

Plus temperatures AWESOME!