Thursday, 30 December 2010

WOO HOO - January SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning folks,

How are you all today? It's a dull old, soggy, grey day here and only 6° in to the bargain - hope its warmer and/or brighter where you are today.

Is this what you imagined, PAM?
As my regular readers will know, I usually exchange materials with a trading card buddy on the Isle of Skye, she makes a trading card with them and sends it to me and then I send her my original . . . . well her most recent letter says she's had an eye operation (just before Christmas) so wasn't able to send materials this time as her sight is still not quite up to snuff ..... but she improves daily so I'm hoping that she will be up for the challenge materials I have sent to her, which are: a stamped image and sentiment from Crafty Individuals (CI-277), a white base ATC and a piece of double sided patterned card (grey on one side and red on the other) approximately ATC size, a piece of purple DCWV SHIMMER card (v small - for mounting sentiment), some glitter dewdrop gems, some purple fibres. I'm curious to see how differently her project will look from my own. I don't believe she looks at my blog so I feel safe posting my original on here . . . . in the meantime, GET WELL SOON PAM.

I did a couple of scrap layouts yesterday and THOUGHT they were the last in my American sized album but, when I went to insert them I realised I had one more left so I shall be trying to fill that today or tomorrow - New Year, new album!!!

Friends popping in later, the ones we had been scheduled to meet for dinner but who had to cancel because of the snow storm in their area - the worst day in the south for snow, I believe! It will be nice to see them though my tree will miss their presents!

Have a good day however you spend it - I've already been on-line and spent some pennies in the Craft Obsessions sale here, but hurry, things are selling fast!!! ENJOY



2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning Your Purpleness. Loving your beautiful ATC today. Gorgeous image; gorgeous gems and a great sentiment too. Lx

jackid said...

Hope you have a great time with friends Kathy and I'm sure your craft buddy will do something wonderfull with the items you've sent her that's a good idea actually doing it that way.Weather wise it's the same here as your end yukky
Jacki xx