Monday, 27 December 2010

Started the scrap booking marathon ..... 2nd post of the day - feel free to scroll down for the earlier post

Hi there,

Nothing much on the TV today and we're going out in an hour or so and I thought I should crack on with some scrap booking as I had loads of snowy pix, some Christmas Day pix and some Boxing Day and its possible there may be even more today! I sat and worked out which photos I wanted to use this morning. I inserted them in to a word document and re-sized them before "prettying" up their shape, outline etc and I generated some journalling too. Here's the first layout with some snowy pix - not an elaborate page but there you go - I'm not a very elaborate scrap booker! I promise I WILL try harder with the other layouts.



4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Get you with your posh new signature Kathy. Love that LO. There are some great pics there and I really could drool for a very long time over the lush snowflake.... Lx

judie said...

Its gorjuss hun, hope you had a great crimbo xx

Dora said...

Hi this is lovely Kathy. Hope you had a lovely day out. We just returned home, as me and OH took some days off from work as kids are on hols. Hugs xxx

Cherry said...

Love the sig Kathy - very posh indeed. Love the LO too - wonderful shots on the page. GlAd it's warmer too. Have a good night. Hugs Cherry xxx