Tuesday, 25 January 2011

2nd post for Tuesday - please scroll down for the earlier post

Hi there
Me again, busy day's crafting for me with another of the simple to achieve radiant pearls cards and a challenge card - well - the weather IS so rubbish outside that I decided against going out today in favor of tomorrow as hubby has a hair cut scheduled too!
I hope your day's going well too. 



Materials used:
  • White DL linen effect card and matching envelope
  • Radiant pearls paints in: Sienna, Mayan Gold and Autumn Leaf, roughly brushed on to card.
  • Paper Artsy image and Paper Mania sentiment stamped in memento tuxedo black
  • Kaisercraft chocolate "faux" pearls
I also set a challenge over on the Craftymess forum (see it here) with the twist of "Distressing" so thought I'd best get a wiggle on and produce a project for it and decided to use blue as my colour theme.



Materials used:
  • Blue C6 card and matching envelope
  • Lighter blue card cut in to panels and the edges distressed using a Tim Holtz distressing tool
  • Darker blue ribbed card panel cut in to scalloped circle
  • Unknown manufacturers sentiment and image stamped on to white card using memento tuxedo black and D.I. in Faded Jeans
  • Twine
  • 2 navy brads
  • 2 navy gromlets supplied with and set with the crop-a-dile big bite

4 comments:

joanne wardle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first card! one of my fave PA images too

scrappyjacky said...

Love that first card as well....stunning!

jackid said...

OOOH Kathy I likey the top one very much I like the sencond one aswell but the top one ia my fav so far I might even have to have a go lol
Jacki xx

Brenda Brown said...

Wow what a day you've had Kathy - yep the weather is damp and miserable here too.
Love both your cards but I have to say that first one is a stunner, just love the colours and the simplicity of the design.
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog, you really are a star.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox