Saturday, 1 January 2011

New Year, New Sketch!

Morning all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

I hope you enjoyed your New Year celebrations, whatever they were whether quiet evenings in or noisy bustling parties and I hope that your heads feel fine this morning!

Hubby and I had no plans for last night at all so we cracked open a bottle and watched a bit of TV, some recorded TV and headed for bed pretty early. We found ourselves awake at 11:58 so turned the TV on to watch Big Ben chime, wished one another the Happiest of Years to come and went right back to sleep!! - how's that for excitement then, eh?

I wish you all, dear readers, the same as I wish for myself - a Happy and Healthy 2011.

It's sketchie day again and, over on craftbubble's Craft Mad & Loving It, it was Lauren's turn to present the sketch - what a hero that woman is! After partying till stupid O'Clock she was still up in time to present the sketchie - though we're told she only came down to make a cuppa and headed right back to bed!!! The twist today is think "THANKS". So, without further ado, here is Lauren's sketch - if you want to see what people have made of this sketch then why not pop over to CMLI using this link here, and maybe even have a go!! Go on . . . . . you KNOW you want to!

Do check back later to see my take on this sketch - I'm not up and dressed yet so do give me a while!


5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Happy New Year,Kathy....here's to a good one.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Afternoon Kathy. Happy New Year to you. Looking forward to seeing what you make of the sketch. Lx

Fleur said...

Happy new year Kathy,
Hugz Fleur xXx

clare said...

happy new year. x

Cherry said...

Happy new year Kathy. Can't wait to see your take on the sketch. Hugs Cherry xxx