Monday, 31 January 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi there,

And for those of you now wondering what FIENDISH materials I found to send to my trading card buddy after those wings and sequins . . . you need wait no longer - HERE is what I sent to her, I'm just too kind!!



OK, so what would you lot make with that? Any ideas? I'll post my trading card made using the above materials in the morning . . . .  mean or what!

I also sent this little "Dream a little dream" ATC with it.

Materials used:
  • Trading card blank
  • Stamped image (donated to me so source unknown)
  • Crafty Individuals sentiment stamped in memento tuxedo black direct on to ATC
  • Distress inks in Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Cream grosgrain ribbon coloured with Pro Marker "TULIP"
And here was my challenge set last time, I sent the duplicate materials to Pam and this is the ATC I made:

Materials used:
  • Trading card blank
  • Costco double sided paper (roughly ATC size)
  • Lilac self adhesive gems
  • Crafty Individuals sentiment and image stamped in memento tuxedo black on to white card
  • Purple fibres
  • Small piece of purple mirri card
Additionally I coloured my image using Pro Markers

Have a great evening and don't forget to have an idea in your head as to how you would use those materials!!!!! Sleep tight!

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love them both Kathy, particularly the dream a little dream one. I wonder what your friend will make, that will be interesting!!!! Alice has rather a long neck doesn't she?
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely ATC's Kathy and a tricksy kit for Pam to work with too. That should get the little grey cells working. Particularly love the "Dream" ATC. Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Wonderful kathy, I love the Dream a Little Dream ATC most I think, but both are great. Bet Pam's going to have to put new batteries in her Mojo to use what you've sent to her LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Dezinaworld said...

Fab work Kathy aand i love the my little pudding one in the post below too.
have a wonderful week my friend
hugs June