Friday, 14 January 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

On a bit of white space roll and knocked out a birthday card for my dear hubby. Now my hubby's a bit of a plane freak so when I was looking for a small design for my white space card . . . . I thought of this little stamp, originally purchased as an envelope embellishment, I stamped the image once before applying to the card - to make my tuxedo black ink look more grey. Hubby's fave colour is red so . .  . and there you have it basically!!!



Materials used:
  • Stardream card blank and white envelope
  • Grey grosgrain ribbon
  • Narrow red satin ribbon
  • Plane by Rubber Stamps of America
  • Sentiment (card) by Funstamps
  • Sentiment (env) by Stampworld (http://www.stampworld.com.au/)
  • Memento Tuxedo black ink
  • Brilliance Rocket Red ink


8 comments:

Lilian said...

I an sure Hubby will love both cards, well done, take care lilian x

Debs M x said...

fabx

scrappyjacky said...

Looks just perfect for him,Kathy.

judie said...

its gorjuss hun, love the image as well, perfect for him. Thank you for joining us at craftymess for your virtual chappers !!! did you enjoy your chappers ??

Melly said...

Hey Honey

He is just going love it! Its stunning and simple and perfectly blokey!
Have yopu seen the new "Cardmaking and Papercraft" yet?? I have and I spied wee you winning! Woop woop you!!
Hugs Melly xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous dahlink! simply elegant and in his fav colour - an absolute winner if you ask me!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

Stunning Kathy - so simple and yet so effective. Bet he loves it to bits.
Have a wonderful weekend and thankyou for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Take care. Luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

joanne wardle said...

really love this, brilliant use of white space