- ATC blank
- Distress inks in Aged Paper, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge
- Metallic Rub ons in brass
- Black card die cut using a Tim Holtz die
- Glitzies (from Imagination Crafts) in crystal
- Brown Marvy Le Plume pen (as I hadn't realised quite how opaque the silkies would be), grey, skin, yellow cream Marvy Le Plume pens to colour image
- Crafty Individuals image stamped in memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out
Monday, 31 January 2011
Afternoon and welcome to the start of another week
Another week eh? Where ARE they going? I find it hard to believe that tomorrow sees the start of February and hubby's birthday looming large - thank heavens I've made his card!
Anyway, my regular readers will know that I have a trading card buddy on the Isle of Skye and we exchange materials, from which I will make an ATC and send back to her (with my materials for her to make an ATC). When she receives my letter she will return her original along with the ATC she makes from my materials and materials for the next challenge and so it goes on. I hope you are with me so far but, if not, don't worry as there is no exam at the end of it!
Suffice it to say . . . here are the materials I was sent and, if I'm honest, I was a bit stumped with this one!!
Frankly, there was no way I could make an ATC using JUST those materials - so I had to add a few things . . . and, ultimately, came up with this - not perfect but ARTY!!!!
Additional materials used:
I hope you like it . . . now for some fiendish materials to send back to Pam!!!
How's your Monday coming along? It started off bitterly cold this morning (-2°) but has now warmed to a balmy 1°!!! - AND the sun has come out - YAY!
I'm off round to the post box shortly with birthday cards for some crafting buds and for my U.S. neighbour who's birthday is on the 8th - one of no less than FOUR birthdays I have cards for on the 8th!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Monday and do stop by and leave me a comment ........ I love to read them!