Monday, 3 January 2011

Morning readers and welcome to the start of another week

Well - I felt such a complete plonker with yesterday's upside down themed card that even Rodney Trotter would have been proud of me!! I couldn't let that defeat me now, could I? So, I took another C6 card, some more of the Grey, the black and the number paper/card and set to work. BTW, for those of you interested the sentiment on the front and the inside are both by Inkadinkado. I do hope you think this RENEWAL of an otherwise ruined card has improved it in some way!! Thanks for looking.

Have a good day and do feel free to check back to see if I've made anything else today!! One thing I won't be making today is ...... a trip to the sales, having decided that there can be NOTHING in this World I want quite THAT much!!!

5 comments:

Debs M x said...

fantastic card Kathy, well done! x

SallyB said...

Morning Kathy...
He he...I have certainly made a back to front card...and it is a 'duh' moment when you realise!
You have corrected it well..good job!
My living room is all back to normal...all the red things have gone and it looks twice as big...I love getting the xmas things out but equally am ready in Jan to put them away again.
Just got to check school bags and uniforms today and I have to dress as a Pirate tomorrow for the start of the new topic...so have to get all my gear for that sorted. Have a good day today.

Dawn said...

Great card Kathy! Something for you on my blog!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

I just love this card Kathy. You really do think outside the box. This is so inventive and a great foil for the Restore/Reuse/Recycle theme. FAB!!!!

Lx

Dora said...

This is awesome Kathy, really funky and I love the layout too. xxx