- 5" x 5" square white card and matching envelope
- A piece of 6" x 6" LOUD patterned paper which came free with an issue of Card Making and Papercraft
- A piece of purple Coredinations (white core) textured card
- A piece of lilac DCWV card
- Crafters companion image stamped in memento tuxedo black on to white card
- Distress Ink in Dusty Concord
- Pro Markers including the blender pen
- Black/silver thread
- Double sided sheet adhesive cut in to small arrow heads
- Gilding flakes applied to the arrow heads
- White "faux" pearls
- Edging punch to make my card look like it had been ripped from a notebook
Saturday, 29 January 2011
After all the excitement of my day out at Westpoint yesterday I was sitting at my PC (minding my own business so to speak) when my neighbour phoned with a minor plumbing emergency - she had water leaking out of the base of her radiator and was worried it might come through the ceiling in to her dining room if it were left until the gas board could respond to her call out (this morning). Well, the technical department rushed in to action (that's my hubby!) and we both nipped over to have a look - it was fixed (temporarily) within minutes and a grateful neighbour poured a glass of red in gratitude, and another and then another . . . . needless to say, neither one of the three of us wanted any dinner and ours turned out to be two pieces of toast - ooops eh! I do love these impromptu gatherings though and wouldn't trade one missed dinner! Feeling fine this morning with no repercussions, other than being a bit on the hungry side!!!!
It's sketchie day over on craft bubble's Craft Mad & Loving It group and today is no exception, it's the turn of DEBS to be the Guest Design Team Member and to present her own lavish sketch - fab isn't it? Her theme was "Dressing Up" and below the sketch you will see my own take on her sketch - whaddya think??
Have a great Saturday and a fab weekend peeps.