Saturday, 4 September 2010

Morning peeps - hope you are well

And enjoying the start to your weekend. For those of you with plans (big or small) then I hope they will go off well and look forward to checking out what some of you have been up to, on your blogs!
In the meantime, it's sketchie day over on craftbubble's Craft Mad & Loving It group and this week sees the sketch from Guest Design Team Member, Clare. She has presented her sketch with the twist to include ......... ZIG ZAGS!! Interesting.
The cards from the Design Team are all smashing and I'm hoping to be able to have a go myself shortly but am still thinking ZIG ZAGS?????? There isn't a prize - people just enter for the fun of it so if zig zags has given you an idea then why not pop along and have a go?, we'd love to see you and your entry.
You can view Clare's blog here and the sketchie challenge here
I shall be card making once I've been out and got the paper so please do check back later in order to see how I zig zagged my way through this challenge!

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Good morning Kathy, my you are early for a saturday. No plans, just finishing things off that have been started. Was asked last night to make two of the notebooks for teenagers going back to school. Hey my first commision eh??????
Have a good day yourself.
Luv B xxx

jackid said...

Morning Kathy I'll pop over and see you all later I'll have to get my thinking cap on but I like the look of this weeks sketchy
Tats
xxJackixx