Saturday, 18 September 2010

Morning readers . . . . . Watch out for later post


It's sketchie day once more over on craft bubble's Craft Mad and Loving It group and this weeks sketch has been set by Karen and you are welcome to pop along and enter here - the design team have, as usual, provided some fab inspiration with their own take on the sketch - all so very different. The twist is a simple one, we are told to THINK SANTA!
Now I have quite a few Santa images so my biggest problem is . . . . . which one to choose! Hmmmmmmm - do please check back later and see which one I chose.
To everyone who left messages of comfort on yesterdays post, thank you, they were greatly appreciated. The sad event went off as well as these things ever do with Stairway to Heaven and Wondrous Stories played, both of which I would normally have hugely enjoyed. My thoughts are now with my friend and her family who now have to come to terms with their loss.

2 comments:

Dora said...

This is a nice sketch, I will definitely pop over and see what you done :) xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Beautiful santa cards Kathy. I'm so glad the funeral went off as well as could be expected. Lx