Monday, 26 July 2010

And this week's sketchie is . . . .



posted ...... over on craftbubble's Lets Get Stamping group; a smidge late because Sharon had been to a wedding and I suspect a hangover may have kept her from posting yesterday!!! Her twist this week was to invent a three part recipe of our own to accompany the sketch you see here . . . I came up with distressing, stitching and a hand made embellishment. I wanted to make a guy card as I always struggle with them. I had some fab stripey card from DCWV and the rest are all Costco special double sided papers - they WERE a fab buy peeps. If you have a Costco near you and can get in then you really should check them out. (This week's offer appears to be scrap booking kits . . . I'm off to snag mine later). So, here's my take on the sketch which first appeared in March 2010. I hope you like it.
Been doing some scrap booking today but probably not going to photograph and post the results - sadly, not what I would call a triumph. I think I tried to just squish too many on to one page and should really have gone for a two page layout but hey, the benefit of hindsight's a wonderful thing!!! At least I have recorded the recent BBQ for the surrogate family and a number of the pics were posted on here anyhow so ........ no-one's really missing out!


1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

This is a cute card Kathy and definitely great for a man. Love your choice of 3 for the recipe.
Luv B xxx