Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Welcome to Tuesday

In case you found yourselves wondering . . . . the hedgehog was safely delivered to the hedgehog sanctuary (without my help in the end as it happens) but the sanctuary will look after the critter for two weeks and then my neighbour will collect it and return it to the wilds of her garden!! In the meantime my neighbour is working on constructing a nice, safe little house for her to inhabit upon her return - don'cha love a story with a relatively happy ending??

As for today . . . . well it's Christmas crafting on QVC today so I might be watching a bit of that through the day. I have a birthday card, two anniversary card commissions, a sketchie challenge, a scrap layout and a couple of ATC's to achieve - so plenty to keep me busy huh! Got the first of a batch of anniversary cards though - only got the two commissions left to do!


So do check back later and see whether I've finished any of the above or been too busy shopping on TV!


BBL

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I wish you hadn't mentioned QVC....I might have to take a look now.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Awwww, hope the little chap is okay Kathy. Keep us updated. Lauren x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oops, sorry, so busy thinking about the little hedgepig that I forgot to say fab Anniversary card. Love the champagne glasses in particular...very nice. Lx