Saturday, 24 July 2010

Christmas in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me? I see QVC is having a Christmas Craft Day today and a fantabulous TSV featuring Martha Stewarts fab punches - wonder how many people will succumb - they look fab - check them out here. I'm not sure I can possibly justify it but its also entirely possible that I MIGHT!!!!
Over on Craftbubble there is no Willow Sketchie Challenge today as Sharon's at a wedding, so that will be posted tomorrow, along with the winner for this past week's challenge.
I'm a bit early for the Craft Mad and Loving It challenge for this week so will update on this challenge a bit later once it's posted.
Not much going on but, because of Christmas Crafting on QVC it's also highly likely I might be making a Christmas card or two during the day . . . . . do check back later and see what's been happening in the house of purple. BBL

1 comment:

Fleur said...

Hi Kathy, those punches do look fab - go on you know you want them lol
Thanks again for your lovely comment, once again my stitching is faux.
Hugz Fleur xXx