Saturday, 10 July 2010

Todays Sketchie Challege



Over on Craftbubble there's a weekly challenge set on the Lets Get Stamping group and every four weeks there's a sketchie set by a Guest Design Team Member and this week, it's my turn to set the challenge. So here's my sketch. My twist was that the card made should be a Christmas card (I know, I know, obsessed much by Christmas cards!?!?!?!?) AND that it should feature some form of thread on the card too . . . off you go peeps, have some fun!








And here's the card I came up with. I used my fab new Inkadinkado Father Christmas stamp and my Penny Black sentiment stamp and some glitter chipboard stars. It doesn't show up real well at such a small scale but there are no fewer than SEVEN rows of gold thread on this card. Hope you like it.



Oh and I forgot to mention that there's a prize at the end of the week too . . . . one lucky winner gets to choose - animals OR flowers
P.S. you only have until midnight tonight to post on Debs blog for her blog candy to celebrate her 100th post! YAY, well done Debs - I'm catching you up though!

5 comments:

Lilian said...

I like the card Kathy Well done. Lilian x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous card; great sketch and a fabulous prize to boot. Aren't we lucky at LGS.... Lauren x

Dora said...

Hi Kathy, your sketch is awesome, love it and I really love your card its lovely.. so christmasy with the papers you chose and all that glitter xxx

miscanthuscrafts said...

Thanks for a very useful challenge! another xmas card done and I love the colours in your card design. You asked about the stamp I used, it was a freebie on a magazine last year. ClareX

Craftyrose said...

Lovely sketch Kathy and a fab Father Christmas here! Lovely prize for one lucky winner as well! xx