Wednesday, 14 July 2010

What's on your workdesk Wednesday?


Over on the new Craftbubble group "Craft Mad and Loving It" a new thread's been started with "what's on your work desk Wednesday" - it's been going around a while and seems pretty popular in blogland. So, I've just taken a photo of what's on my workdesk and it's fairly obvious that, before ANY work can take place there, some SERIOUS tidying needs to take place!!!! The blue squared cutting mat is my ONLY workspace and you can't see much of that - looks like I have a work space that's about A5!! Ooops
Wish me luck on the tidying front - most crafters work in a mess - but this is just crazy!!! Coffee first then tidying perhaps ......... hope your work area is tidier than mine and looking forward to seeing the piccies over on CM&LI!!!
And as a P.S. I was the lucky winner of Tuesday's Stamp Giveaway over on craftbubbles Lets Get Stamping Group - with my Diamond wedding anniversary card - so thank you Sharon - can't wait for my prize.

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Hmmm.....a little bit of tidying up needed me thinks....but us crafters couldn't possibly work somewhere pristine!