Friday, 23 July 2010

Stash!!!


Well I met my friend, Sue, at Hobbycraft lunchtime and we strolled round and round, really rather unsuccessfully. I eventually decided on some C5 white cards and envelopes and some self adhesive gems and some rather yummy papers. Once our crafting purchases were made we trolled off to John Lewis to their smashing espresso bar for a fab cheese scone and a latte. Just come in - would have been back about half an hour ago but one of my neighbours stopped me to tell me her daughter's getting married September 25th this year and wanted to tell me all about it. Congratulations Louise.

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sounds like A Grand Day Out to me Our Kathy. Rather taken with that cupcake paper myself... Can't wait to see it in action. Lauren x

Dora said...

Well it must still have been fun strolling round and round he he and those papers do look yummy :)