Thursday, 15 July 2010

Thursdays challenge . . . . card made



The papers I got with my last issue of Card Making and Papercraft, and used yesterday, were still lying on my work table because I hate to put things like this away . . . . so I thought I would see if I could use up some scraps on the delightful sketch challenge over on craftbubble's Lets Get Stamping group . . . . what do you think? The image was coloured using my fave combo Pro Markers and Atyou Spica glitter pens. I used a circle punch round the sentiment and then two sizes of retro punch to create the flower (curled to give dimension) and then three grey and two tiny white faux pearls. The stamps used for the sentiment and background were by Hero Arts and the image was generously provided by a fellow crafter (thank you to you, generous crafter) - hope you like it and, again, wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely card and I have those papers too- they are ace! Fab image and great colouring.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. x
You have been very busy crafting and blogging this week! Not so many Christmas cards either :)

Jane said...

Love your cards Kathy! Nice to see you've started a blog!

Katiejane said...

This is gorgeous Kathy, I looove the glitz! The sketch looks great, one to remember :)
Katie x

Karen said...

Very pretty Kathy, love this image.
xx