Saturday, 3 July 2010

It's the weekend!!!

Hello everyone, hope you've got a fun packed weekend planned. I know that one of my crafting mateys has a delivery of chickens with her name on this weekend!! My weekend won't be THAT exciting!, TRUST ME!

I had thought about going to the Artstamps show at Newbury Racecourse but decided that hubby would probably appreciate me supporting his appearance at the Thornbury Carnival a tad more! PLUS I can meet up with a fellow crafter - Lilian, and her husband. Will try and take some piccies - unless it's raining - in which case NEWBURY IT IS!!!

Have a great weekend fellow blog followers .......................

2 comments:

Dora said...

Yes... it would have been more exciting if you went to the Artstamps show... I would he he :) Looking forward to your piccies xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

So selfless!!!!!

hugs
wynneth
x